Please note that the materials included in this WEB SITE are for general information purposes only, may not reflect the most current legal developments, are not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship and do not constitute legal advice.
They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel.
Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your future personal reference but not to further copy, modify, use or distribute the material in any way. We are not able to confirm that the material contained on these web pages is correct in every case.
1. Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Israel (Read)
By Zeev Weiss, Attorney at Law
2. The 5th Framework Programme of the European Community (Read)
By Zeev Weiss, Adv. and Jean David Cohen, Adv.
in co-operation with Cabinet Bismuth, Avocats
3. Imposing Anti Dumping Measures – More Complex Than It Seems (Read)
By Zeev Weiss Adv. and Nelly Zilberlicht
4. The World Bank's Doing Business Project in Which We Are Partners
By Ronen Bar-Even, Attorney at Law and Eylam Weiss, Attorney at Law
5. Time to look towards the Land of The Rising Sun – The Changes in Japan's Economy Create Opportunities for Israel-Japan Business (Read)
By Zeev Weiss, Attorney at Law – published in the International Trade magazine of Ha'aretz
6. Israeli-Japanese partnerships on business, tech blossoming
(עם הפנים לארץ השמש העולה – השינויים בכלכלת יפן מהווים הזדמנות להרחבת העסקים בין ישראל ויפן (לקריאה
'מאת עו"ד זאב וייס, פורסם במגזין סחר חוץ של עיתון 'הארץ